Tuesday 23 May 2017

Hormones and depression

It's that time again(sigh) and I am not coping. The pains really bad and I know I have a hormone imbalance so it makes star week not fun.

I am on medications to help make it easier pain wise, But nothing to help how anxious and stressed I get around that time of the month. I just want to curl into a ball in bed and cry. I never sleep well and I know my mood etc goes downhill every 4 weeks. I also find it difficult to do anything but sit on the sofa and feel sorry for myself.

I just wondered if anyone has any good advice or tips on how to cope? I want to see my GP and see if I can get anything else to help but I am already overweight and not sure what else she can do contraception wise. But maybe something else to help my mood as I am horrible around the time of the month and my anxiety goes through the roof too.


No comments:

Post a Comment