Tuesday 21 February 2017

10 things I do to help me relax

10 things that help when life is a bit hectic and my anxiety rears it's head

I have anxiety and sometimes life can be a little bit hectic and I sometimes don't have time to do the things that make me feel relaxed. So here is a post on what I do and what I find helps.

1. A lush bath.. I pick a bath bomb and I lock myself away and put my relaxing Spotify play list on and have half hour/hour to myself. 

2. Reading.. Sometimes I like to go lay on my bed and read. I find it gives me something to focus on and It helps me feel grounded.

3. Photography.. I got a new camera for Christmas and I love it. I take photos of anything and everything. I also love editing photos too. I have photo shop so I edit most of my photos on there.

4. Shopping.. I love charity shops. And I always like to treat myself when I get paid. I never go crazy but I do buy myself some nice bits. 

5. You tube.. I love watching You tube videos. I am subscribed to loads of accounts and I really love watching Bath bomb reviews I just find them really relaxing. 

6. Sleeping.. Never feel like you are being lazy, It is recommended you take a nap every day between 1-3pm. Use a eye mask and earplugs and Lavender oil to help you drift away and have a nap and some me time.

7. Cooking.. I am not that great at it but I like to make bread. I love taking my stresses out on kneading it and I find it therapeutic.

8. Chatting with friends.. I have friends all over the place so being able to keep in touch with them on social media is fab. 

9. Films.. I have netflix and Amazon Prime so I can always find something to watch or I just find something in my big DVD collection. I love anything medical and my fave to watch at the moment is Nurse Jackie.

10. My Dogs.. I have three, Baxter a Chocolate Springador who loves nothing more than snuggling under a blanket with me, Barkley is a golden Labradoodle who loves cuddles too and our puppy Busby who is my shadow. I love nothing more than taking photos of them and big fluffy cuddles when I feel down.

No comments:

Post a Comment