Sunday 26 February 2017

Bullying at work

I am being bullied at work...By a boy. He is making comments on my weight and saying I am to blame for being the size I am because I am fat. I really don't know what to do, I love my job but right now he is making it very difficult for me and I don't know what to do. I have body issues anyway and I hate the way I look but I don't need people commenting and laughing at me because I am bigger than what he classes normal.

I tried ignoring it but it hurts, It really really hurts and I just want to be skinny so he leaves me alone. I don't know what his problem with me is I am never anything but nice to him and I don't deserve his bitter twisted words. 

I need advice on what to do. I don't know how to approach it with my managers.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to this alot. The bullying at work stuff. I've had this the past two weeks and it came to a head on thursday. I had simply had enough. I was isolated from my team all because of one girl and a reason i still don't know of. I spoke to my manager and was practically crying.
    I don't think there is any best way to approach a situation like that. But it does help talking & i'm the worse for it. I will usually try to deal with everything myself, because do managers really care??

    But do try talking to him/her. If they ask how you are, be honest and say not good, that should prompt them to ask why and you can go into it. Remember you have a right to be happy at work, and to feel safe.

    When you do speak to them, make sure you say how its making you feel, sad, stresed, worried about coming to work etc.. they HAVE to do something.
    Good luck lovely i'm always here for you

    ReplyDelete