Wednesday 14 June 2017

Blurt foundation and Buddy Box

Hello

Today I bring you a fab website/subscription box that is based around Mental Health and Anxiety. It's the Blurt Foundation and there box Buddy Box.

I received one last year and I loved the idea behind it, I then ordered myself this months and it came a couple of days ago, So I have decided to review it and have taken some photos too.

Here are my photos taken of what I received and I will explain a little about it after.




First you receive the Buddy Box card with the social media outlets on the front and a little note about posting your box on social media and how to win a box for you and a friend. Use the tag #BuddyBox 

Then I had two postcards, One with a rainbow theme and birds which is super cute. And then another one with a quote. I love these to pin on my wall.

The next thing was believe in yourself cards, I love these, It is a set of cards with inspiring cards and quotes. These are going to be fab and I am going to be using them over social media and on the blog.

Then I got the super cute coaster, I LOVE this so much, Omg it is me down to a T! I love naps and llama's. 

Then my fav thing(Which I shall drink tonight now I have done the blog post) is Dark Hot choc shot, I love dark chocolate and marshmallows. And this won't make me feel like I am having a lot of calories as dark choc is good for you right! 

Next is some information and sites to where you can find the boxes. 

Blurt Foundation


"A HUG IN A BOX"



WHAT'S INSIDE?

Each BuddyBox contains at least 5 quality products hand-picked to nourish, inspire and encourage self-care.
The contents of the BuddyBox vary from month to month and remain a closely guarded secret. (The surprise is very much part of the experience.)
All the items included in the box are intended to make you feel good: helping you de-stress, find calm, feel pampered, relax, get creative, or simply have fun.



HOW IT WORKS (AKA THE NITTY GRITTY)

What are the subscription options?
There are two kinds of BuddyBox available: the full fabulous BuddyBox, and its lovely sibling – the BuddyBox Lite.
The BuddyBox (which has at least five items inside) is available as a rolling monthly subscription. You can also buy a one-off box.
The BuddyBox Lite (which contains three products) is available as a rolling monthly subscription. You can also buy a one-off box.

When will the box be delivered?
When you make your purchase, you are ordering a box for the following month. So if you place an order in January (whether it’s the 1st or the 31st), you will receive your BuddyBox in February.
Boxes are shipped from Blurt HQ on the 9th of the month, or the first working day after. We send boxes via Royal Mail 2nd Class post, so will take a few days to arrive within the UK.
International orders are shipped via Air Mail. According to Royal Mail:
Delivery to Europe in 3 to 5 working days
Delivery to the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days


So if you need a pick up or know someone close to you that needs a pick up then go subscribe. Trust me you will not be disappointed 

1 comment:

  1. This box looks and sounds amazing!
    I'm a sucker for subscription boxes and the gnaw hot chcolate stick looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete