Saturday 16 June 2018

Fresh air always helps me feel better

Today's post is all about one of my new favourite places to go when I feel a bit rubbish. I only discovered it on Tuesday. But it has become one of my favourite places in Cornwall. 




(My best friend, this will always be a favourite photo)


Basically last Sunday/Monday was a bit of a let down mentally for me. I was hugely delayed on my journey and it just ruined the whole weekend for me. And I got to my accommodation and it was horrible. So I ended up having a massive panic attack before I got to the venue for the show I was going too and I just wanted to run away. Let's just say I could not wait to go home. And the journey back on the Monday was not much better. But my best friend picked me up on Tuesday evening and took me too West Pentire in Newquay Cornwall. We went to see the Poppy fields. And watch the sunset. I love poppies and I took my camera along. So I am going to share some photos with you that I took, I hope you enjoy them.


No comments:

Post a Comment