Friday 15 June 2018

I am back and an explanation and update

Hey! long time no see. I feel so bad but my laptop broke and I have not been able to blog, But my lovely sister ordered me a new laptop and it arrived today. So normal service will resume. I hopefully have a guest blog post coming soon. And I do have loads of ideas of new posts I want to put up. I am  now going to give my all to this blog. I want to help people and inspire those, And become a proper blogger. I also want to start using my photography skills on here too. 

Since I last posted, I have become an Auntie to my nephew Elwin. He is now nearly 3 months old and I adore him! He is such a happy smiley cute chunky monkey. And I have also got a new job. I am now a catering assistant in a primary school. I left Primark at the start of June. I love my new job and it has given me back more time. I also now have my weekends back.

No comments:

Post a Comment