Wednesday 20 June 2018

Let the haters hate!

I receive hate like everyone else probably does on line. Usually it does not bother me. But due to my anxiety and depression, Sometimes it does get to me, I received some the other day from a grown adult male. And it got to me. I was told to go and put a mask on because I was ugly. And at the moment I am struggling with my body issues. And his comment got to me. Along with already feeling pretty rubbish anyway it really got me down. But today it's a new day and I just have to accept that he probably has his own insecurities. And he couldn't even have a profile photo, so he is a troll.

I need to learn to just let stupid comments go and just laugh them off. Like Jessie J sings "Let the haters hate" they have there own sad lives and problems and probably don't have a job. So spend the day and night sending hate to others to try and make themselves feel better.




No comments:

Post a Comment