Thursday 25 October 2018

In Music We Trust

Today's blog post is about an amazing guy I follow on twitter who is doing a fabulous thing for mental health by using his love for music and also having depression to raise money for @MindCharity by running his own clothing company and donating 50% of profit made on any sale to @MindCharity. 

I came across Aiden Hatfield and In Music We Trust a couple of years ago when my own mental health was not fantastic. We got chatting and I watched a couple of his live streams and I then ordered some wristbands from his site. 

I still follow Aiden now and he always knows how to brighten someones day with his twitter. And I want to order some more clothing items from IMWT when I have some more money. 


Anyways here is some more information about the charity and website and where you can find Aiden and the other info you may need. 

IMWTCLOTHING  Here is the link to Aiden's website and where you can find out a little bit more and also order from the website and help donate 50% towards Mind Charity and help others in need of Mental Health support and advice. They currently have a promotion on where you can get a free Tote Bag on orders over £30. They stock everything from Tote bags to T shirts and everything in between.


Aiden's twitter is @AidenHatfield here he does a weekly livestream that you can tune into and he chats about mental health and depression and sometimes plays guitar. 

@Imwtclothing is the twitter for the website, Come check it out and tag yourselves in photos of you wearing the clothing. Aiden loves to see people wearing the apparel.


Here are just a couple of photos of the items you can order. I love my wristbands and wear them all the time. And I am hopefully going to order the t shirt above when I have the spare money as I love it. And I am all for the fact that 50% gets donated to Mind Charity as I have used them in the past for advice and help with my own mental health. 





No comments:

Post a Comment